Who is Ralcomm Ltd. – and will you belong?
We have 6 core values that are integrated into everything we do, everyone we hire, and are the pillars for our entire organization. If the below resonate with you and resemble your core values – then you belong at Ralcomm!
- Growth is a must – we value continuous professional and personal growth
- Just like family – we aim to build strong relationships with our customers and colleagues
- Count on us – we consistently meet and exceed expectations
- Happy customers – we believe that our success begins with exceptional care of our customers
- Make it fun – we strive to be a happy, safe, and supportive place to be
- Driven to win – we are committed to being the best
Apply for any of the opportunities we have listed by emailing a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
1- **B2B Growth Specialist**
We are a fast growing TELUS dealership in Canada with a well-established territory, and some of the longest tenure in the industry. We are looking to add a B2B Business Growth Sales Specialist to join our established organization. In this role you will acquire new business customers through strategic prospecting in a defined target market. This is a strictly ‘hunting’ role, remotely operated.
We are looking for highly ambitious, assertive, self-confident and independent individuals with a desire to expand their sales skills in the telecommunications industry that thrives under pressure. In this role you will find the best solutions for your customers with our core business products including mobility, Business Connect Phone Systems, Fibre Internet, Business Security Services, Fleet Services, and VoIP solutions.
The focus of this job is on achieving results which are aligned with the larger picture of the organization and its strategic goals. Initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions and objections is the key to achieving the performance objectives of this role.
The job requires quality calling in an efficient matter. Self-assurance, and the confidence to purposely drive toward results while constantly problem-solving and engaging the commitment of others is essential. The ability to learn quickly and thoroughly while continually recognizing and adapting to changing conditions is critical.
The scope of the job requires repetitive details and accountability for timely results.
While the role requires the ability to act independently, a sense of urgency and the confidence to handle a variety of challenges, a full commitment to the success of the business and high standards of achievement are expected in this position. The emphasis is on results, and effective systems that achieve results through and with people.
- Acquire new business accounts through outbound sales campaigns
- Connect with business decision makers and identify their needs to communicate value proposition
- Complete analysis of customer needs and recommend solutions, identify and prepare for cross-selling opportunities
- Confidently overcome objections
- Achieve monthly sales goals and daily goals
- Participate in team huddles and training
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Hours of work will align with assigned call territories
- Goal achievement, varied activities and fast paced environment
- Results focused idea generation, innovative and creative problem solving
- Risk taking, action-oriented and somewhat collaborative decision-making
- Quick decision making in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic, persuasive
- Delegation of details as necessary, accountability for results
What’s in it for you?
- Aggressive compensation, uncapped commission
- Expected first year earning: $65, 000 – $80,000+
- Remote work or hybrid
- Continuous training and professional development opportunities
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Pay: $50,000.00-$100,000.00++ per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Use of company computer/phone
- Monday to Friday, weekends when needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- B2B sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Cold calling: 1 year (preferred)
- Telecommunication: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: Remote
Expected start date: 2023-04-15
2- **B2B Hunter/Closer Sales Specialist** – Calgary, AB
Are you B2B Hunter/Closer Sales Specialist? Are you good at selling over the phone? If so, we are offering an incredible opportunity!
- You will be selling high ticket, Industrial communications products.
- Motorola Two-Way Radio Industry experience is strongly preferred but not required.
- B2B sales experience to industries such as Facilities, Construction, Hospitality, Maintenance, MRO, Janitorial, Schools, Safety, Security, Distribution, or Logistics a definite plus!
- If you are hungry, skilled and willing to work, selling our products will be like shooting fish in a barrel.
The product focus is on 2-Way radio products, software and wireless systems including:
- Two-Way Radio Systems
- Broadband Wireless Ethernet Bridges
- Digital CCTV
- In-Building Signal Boosters
- Wireless Data Capture Devices
- WLAN Networking
- Having a positive attitude is essential
- Comfortable with Cold Calling.
- Candidate must love to hunt for new business, follow-up and be a strong closer
- Minimum 2 years successful business-to-business sales experience is preferred but not necessary.
- Self-starter with good work ethic and ability to work independently and with a team
- Should be highly skilled in building relationships with prospects and customers
- +++Commissions (Sales Goal) – No cap on commissions
- Base salary
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Company phone and laptop